Friday, February 26, 2010

Day 44: en Route to Cochin, India

We are to arrive in Cochin, India in the morning. On this seven day crossing we have had the most beautiful weather; the water has been almost like glass.


Today has been a very full day and one that I have really enjoyed. After breakfast, it was off to get my hair cut in the Crystal Salon and I was prepped and ready for my very own photo shoot.


Sophocles Alexiou has been on board since Capetown and will depart in Mumbai. He is a very interesting young man and an accomplished photographer who has been awarded many titles such as Family Portrait Photographer of The Year, Portrait Photographer of The Year and many others. Along with being a great photographer he is a musician who plays the Bouzouki. Sophocles took the time to make me feel comfortable and very relaxed. He picked some really beautiful locations on the ship of which there are plenty so today I strolled all over the ship in my tux and felt like quite the movie star.


As if all of that wasn’t enough, I ended my day with a massage.
Life aboard Crystal is superb!

1 comment:

  1. Hi guys,
    It was a real privelage and an honour meeting Jesse and a pleasure to photograph him. His stories were so interesting to listen to and told with humour....I'm glad that we were able to have that time together.
    All good wishes to you Jesse and your family and I wish you a speedy recovery.
    Melody....thx for taking that pic of us together.

    ReplyDelete