Thursday, January 21, 2010

Day 11: Fortaleza, Brazil

Today was a day of new experiences, thanks to Crystal Cruises. Fortaleza was another new destination for me. Unfortunately, I felt a little under the weather, so I chose to stay onboard during our hours in port. Even on days in port, the Serenity staff makes sure their guests have a variety of options to make their day enjoyable. I spent part of the day exploring the ship and found the Sun Deck on deck 13. It was flooded with sunshine and from that vantage I could see Fortaleza’s high rise hotels and apartments sprawling down the coastline. The perfect chaser for a visit to the sun deck is a frozen treat, and I found it at Scoops Ice Cream Bar on Lido deck 12 – a refreshing scoop of sugar-free sherbet.

Tomorrow: at sea.

No comments:

Post a Comment