Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Embarking on the Crystal World Cruise

I have the privilege of being the honorary Virtuoso host for the Crystal World Cruise 2010. Aboard the Crystal Serenity, my fellow travelers and I will embark from Miami to cruise the Caribbean, South America, South Africa, India, the Middle East, the Baltic region, and the Mediterranean before completeing our journey in Southampton, England 108 days later.

Crystal Cruises celebrates its 20th anniversary this year with a number of special offers. 2010 also marks the 20th anniversary of Virtuoso's Voyager Club so it seems natural for our two companies to celebrate together. I am delighted to take a leading role in the observance of 20 years of luxury cruising aboard Crystal Cruises.

I look forward with much anticipation to meeting my fellow Virtuoso passengers, and to greeting Brian and Judy Robertson who are returning for their fourth Crystal World Cruise as Virtuoso Voyager Club Hosts.

No comments:

Post a Comment